How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2022 Honda Pilot Get?
If you need a spacious crossover that’s also easy to get around Winder and Monroe, then you’re sure to love the new 2022 Honda Pilot MPG ratings. This one-of-a-kind Honda crossover delivers the brand’s exceptional fuel savings along with excellent performance capabilities to take your daily drive to the next level. Take a closer look at the new 2022 Honda Pilot gas mileage and then explore our inventory for your next Honda SUV for sale at Phil Hughes Honda today!
2022 Honda Pilot MPG by Engine
So, is the 2022 Honda Pilot fuel-efficient? Absolutely! The 2022 Honda Pilot gas mileage is supported by great specs such as a powerful 3.5L V6 engine that generates up to 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque as well as a spacious 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity. You’ll also have a choice between a standard 2WD system or an available AWD system to provide the support you need on Monroe roads. See the 2022 Honda Pilot mpg ratings broken down below:
- Available on the Honda Pilot Sport, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Sport, EX-L, Special Edition, Touring, and Elite: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot TrailSport: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 25 mpg highway*
2022 Honda Pilot Performance Features
Along with the impressive 2022 Honda Pilot MPG ratings, you can utilize your vehicle’s performance to the fullest on Monroe and Watkinsville roads thanks to a range of performance and technology features. Conserve fuel, stay on top of your maintenance needs, and so much more with the following features below:
- HondaLink– Where you can stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – Improve the way your Honda handles with these systems during less-than-perfect road conditions.
Test Drive the Fuel-Efficient Honda Pilot in Athens
Once you’ve looked over the 2022 Honda Pilot MPG ratings are you ready to take this Honda crossover SUV for a spin of your own on Watkinsville roads? Bring home a new Honda Pilot for sale from Phil Hughes Honda and explore more savings on your favorite trim levels when you shop our inventory of new vehicle specials or national offers and incentives. Our sales team is here if you have any questions and you can apply for financing online from home to get started. Contact us today for more details on the 2022 Honda Pilot gas mileage and to set up a test drive at our Honda dealership here in Athens!
More from Phil Hughes Honda
If you’re in need of an expanded crossover that offers more room for storage and passengers along Winder and Monroe roads, then you’ll be sure to love any of the new 2023 Honda Pilot configurations. You can find 2023 Honda Pilot configurations that come with seven-passenger and eight-passenger seating to meet your needs as…
If you’re looking to transform your Winder and Monroe drives with a standout SUV, then you might be wondering to yourself: “How much does the 2023 Honda CR-V cost?” With four various 2023 Honda CR-V configurations that come with competitive starting prices and signature cabin and performance features, this Honda SUV checks all the…
If you’re looking for a way to save money and gas and spend more time getting to your destination in Winder, the 2023 Honda CR-V is the perfect vehicle! With unstable gas prices, it’s important to reduce spending on fuel and more time with family and friends this holiday. Is the 2023 Honda CR-V…
*20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD trims. Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.