2021 Honda Odyssey Safety Rating
Families in Watkinsville look for minivans they can depend on, especially since they carry your family to and from your destination. Thus, the 2021 Honda Odyssey safety rating should help you make an informed decision.
At Phil Hughes Honda, we are happy to say that the 2021 Honda Odyssey was chosen by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) as a Top Safety Pick +* for 2020. Keep your family safe by selecting the new Odyssey with us. Let’s break down the Odyssey safety rating so you can learn more. Contact us if you have questions or to book an in-person appointment!
The Odyssey Safety Ratings by Category
There is a multitude of reasons as to why you will undoubtedly love the safety features and new design of the 2021 Honda Odyssey minivan, here are some of those reasons:
- Small overlap front: driver-side – Good
- Small overlap front: passenger-side – Good
- Moderate overlap front – Good
- Side – Good
- Roof strength – Good
- Head restraints & seats – Good
Crash avoidance & mitigation
- Headlights – Acceptable
- Front crash prevention: vehicle-to-vehicle – Superior
- Front crash prevention: vehicle-to-pedestrian – Superior
Child seat anchors
- LATCH ease of use – Good
2021 Honda Odyssey Safety Rating – Safety Features
If you are wondering how safe the Odyssey is, we can take a look at the Odyssey safety features that contribute to its high safety ratings:
- Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Monitor
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Smart Entry
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Snow Mode
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Traffic Sign Recognition System
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control
- Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Assist and Location and Pressure Indicators
- Advanced Front Airbags
- SmartVent® Front Side Airbags
- Three-Row Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Knee Airbags
- 3-Point Seat Belts at all Seating Positions
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children
- Electronic Brake Distribution
- LED Daytime Running Lights
Shop the 2021 Honda Odyssey at Phil Hughes Honda!
The 2021 Honda Odyssey deserves high praise and will make an excellent addition to your family. You can even apply for financing with us and take advantage of our new vehicle specials. Whether you live in Monroe or near Winder, there is a Honda that is right for you!
*When equipped with Honda Sensing® and specific headlights.
More from Phil Hughes Honda
The 2021 Honda Odyssey was built with Athens families in mind. Filled with intelligent interior features and a powerful engine, this dutiful minivan is perfect for your Winder commute or your next family vacation. With a 2021 Honda Odyssey towing capacity of 3,500-pounds, the Odyssey can easily pull your small trailers, boats, or camping equipment….
Families in Watkinsville look for minivans they can depend on, especially since they carry your family to and from your destination. Thus, the 2021 Honda Odyssey safety rating should help you make an informed decision. At Phil Hughes Honda, we are happy to say that the 2021 Honda Odyssey was chosen by the Insurance Institute for Highway…
Growing Winder families know that the start of school means busy schedules and lots of time spent in the car. Whether you are taking the neighborhood gang to school or need to run the kids over to Monroe for practice, having a vehicle that can keep up is an essential part of a stress-free school…