2020 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity
Bogart drivers in need of more support and strength will find all they need and more with the new 2020 Honda Pilot towing capacity. The power of this Honda crossover has been updated to provide drivers with extra strength to tackle tough jobsite tasks as well as enable you to hitch your boat or trailer to your favorite getaway spot. Take a closer look at the 2020 Honda Pilot towing capacity and then find a stellar new model of your own at Phil Hughes Honda.
How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow?
So, how much can a Honda Pilot tow? The Pilot towing capacity varies on which trim level you opt for as the Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Touring and Elite trim levels feature a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds with standard 2WD, and a maximum towing capacity to 5,000 pounds when you upgrade to the available Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System. The Pilot Black Edition only comes with AWD so you can make the most of the lineup’s stellar 5,000-pound towing capacity. In addition, drivers can also count on a payload capacity of 1,420 to 1,625 pounds for even more support when handling heavy quantities.
2020 Honda Pilot Performance Specs & Cargo Space
Along with the stellar Honda Pilot towing capacity, you’ll have a standard 3.5L V6 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission under the hood that delivers 280 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque. The Honda Pilot lineup continues this versatility thanks to its large 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity and customizable second-row and third row seats which offer 46.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row and up to 83.9 cubic feet of cargo room behind the third row.
2020 Honda Pilot Towing and Safety Features
To help Woodlands drivers balance a strong performance and towing power, the Honda Pilot lineup offers drivers many additional performance and safety features to offer extra support and handling when handling large quantities. Here are some of the Honda Pilot towing and safety features with this impressive Honda crossover:
- HondaLink: Stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System: This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Hill Start Assist: Sensors detect when you’re on a hill, and notify the system to apply the brakes as you move your foot from the brake pedal to the gas pedal.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System: Not only does this system boost the Pilot’s towing capacity, but it also helps it tackle nearly any kind of driving surface can throw at you.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: Use the handy rearview camera to snag the best parking spaces or hitch a trailer or camper.
Take on Athens Roads with the Honda Pilot from Phil Hughes Honda
With the new 2020 Honda Pilot towing capacity, you’ll have the power and performance capabilities to get the job done on Arcade roads and beyond. At Phil Hughes Honda we have plenty of new Honda Passport models for sale to help you find a SUV or crossover that suits your driving needs and fits your budget. Statham customers can also get the car financing or leasing process started with our online auto finance resource like our value trade-in tool or monthly payment calculator. Contact us today for more information!