2020 Honda Pilot MPG Ratings
If you want a crossover with the efficiency of an SUV, then the 2020 Honda Pilot mpg ratings are sure to impress with its incredible performance on Bogart streets. From its strong EPA-estimated ratings to its range of advanced performance and safety features, you’ll have all the capabilities to keep moving and make the most out of your Honda crossover. Discover how you can benefit from the 2020 Honda Pilot mpg ratings and so much more, with the help of the automotive experts at Phil Hughes Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
The Honda Pilot fuel economy is powered by its standard 3.5L V6 engine that generates 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque on Woodlands roads. Drivers will also appreciate the model’s 9.5-gallon fuel tank capacity which offers even more savings and fewer stops at the gas station. While the lineup offers the same engine configuration on every trim level, your fuel economy will depend on your chosen transmission. Take a look at how the Honda Pilot MPG ratings differ below:
- Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L 2WD with 6-speed automatic transmission: 19 city mpg city/27 mpg highway*
- Honda Pilot Touring 2WD with 9-speed automatic transmission: 20 city mpg/27 mpg highway*
- Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L AWD with 6-speed automatic transmission: 18 city mpg/26 mpg highway*
- Honda Pilot Touring, Elite, and Black Edition AWD with 9-speed automatic transmission: 19 city mpg/26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Safety and Technology Features
With more space, towing power, and fuel efficiency behind the wheel of the Honda Pilot, you can also expect this model to come with proper safety and support to keep you and your passengers protected at all times and make the most of your ride. Some of the standard technology and safety features you find in the Honda Pilot LX include:
- HondaLink:Where you can stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System: This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive: Improve the way your Honda handles with these systems during less than perfect road conditions.
Take-Home Fuel Efficient Honda Pilot from Phil Hughes Honda
As you can see, the 2020 Honda Pilot fuel economy offers you plenty of savings and efficiency on Arcade roads for years to come. Don’t you think it’s time to experience this Honda crossover for yourself? Browse our inventory of new Honda Pilot models for sale to find a configuration that meets your driving needs and fits your budget and finances. We also have other deals on Honda crossovers among our national offers and incentives. Contact us today to learn more about how our Honda dealership is serving the Statham community!
Learn More at Phil Hughes Honda
If you want a crossover with the efficiency of an SUV, then the 2020 Honda Pilot mpg ratings are sure to impress with its incredible performance on Bogart streets. From its strong EPA-estimated ratings to its range of advanced performance and safety features, you’ll have all the capabilities to keep moving and make the…
Bogart drivers looking for a dependable sedan that can keep up with their lifestyle and offer all the safety, technology, and comfort they want, will find everything they need among the new 2020 Honda Accord trim levels. This newly updated lineup of Honda sedans offers the connected and advanced features you need on the road…
Bogart families looking for a dependable Honda minivan have come to rely on models like the Honda Odyssey. Now updated for the new year, the 2020 Honda Odyssey interior delivers a spacious and comfortable cabin for all while offering cutting edge technology and safety features. Step inside and learn more about the 2020 Honda…
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT trims. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT trims. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.