2020 Honda Civic MPG Ratings
No matter if you’re a new driver or experienced one, the Civic sedan has been a staple for Winder and Monroe drivers for years, and the 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings continue to reinforce the brand’s commitment to providing safe and reliable models. Whether the road takes you near or far, you can count on a great fuel economy, stellar performance specs, and even advances ways to save more fuel during your travels. Take a closer look at the 2020 Honda Civic fuel economy and then feel the power of this sedan in person at Phil Hughes Honda.
2020 Honda Civic MPG by Trim
So, how much MPG does the Honda Civic get? This can depend on which trim level you choose and which transmission is included, but no matter what trim level you choose, you can rely on a consistent and fuel efficient performance. Check out the 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings below:
- Honda Civic Sedan LX with CVT: 30 city mpg/38 hwy mpg*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sportwith CVT: 29 city mpg/37 hwy mpg*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sport with 6-Speed Manual Transmission: 25 city mpg/36 hwy mpg*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX with CVT: 32 city mpg/42 hwy mpg*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX-L with CVT: 32 city mpg/42 hwy mpg*
- Honda Civic Sedan Touring with CVT: 30 city mpg/38 hwy mpg*
2020 Honda Civic Fuel Engine Details
In addition to the Honda Civic 2020 MPG ratings, drivers can also rely on an outstanding engine configuration under the hood to power their performance.The Civic Sedan lineup features a standard 2.0L 4-cylinder engine and available 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine. Even when you opt for the standard trim level you can enjoy 158 horsepower and 138 lb-ft of torque, while you can also upgrade to the turbo engine which delivers 174 horsepower and 162 to 167 lb-ft of torque.
Honda Civic Eco Assist System
One of the reasons the Honda Civic fuel economy is so strong is due to the advanced Honda Eco Assist System which enables you to conserve more gas with every fill up. The Honda Eco Assist System work in two unique ways to help save you fuel:
- First, the system tells you how fuel-efficient your driving habits are via a color-changing display around the speedometer. If the display is green, your driving habits are efficient; if it’s blue, you’re probably wasting fuel.
- Second, an available ECON button can be added to the Eco Assist System, which you can push to change the Civic’s performance profile to favor fuel conservation.
Find the New Honda Civic at Phil Hughes Honda Today
Are you as impressed as we are with the 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings? At Phil Hughes Honda, we’re proud to carry a wide inventory so you can find a new Honda Civic for sale that meets your driving standards and fits your budget. Learn more about Honda sedans with the Honda Civic vs. Accord or Honda Civic LX vs. EX. If you prefer a larger option, consider one of the Honda HR-V trims in our inventory. Our finance team is here to answer any of your questions and can help get the car leasing or financing process started. Contact us today to schedule a test drive at our dealership near Watkinsville and Greensboro! Take a look inside the Honda Civic when you visit Phil Hughes Honda.
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.